Here’s the deal… You have to get clear about what you want first, so that you don’t get caught up chasing another shiny object thinking “this is it!”
I did that crap plenty of times and got nowhere fast.
Let’s just be for real though-many of your dreams, opportunities, and efforts that you never saw success with, were because you gave up too soon!
Trust me, I’m not judging because I know about it.
But what needs to happen is… your mindset… in a better place…right now.
Forget about what doesn’t pay you and work on what will.
At the end of the day, the fight is in your mind and not in your checkbook.
So FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!
Quick Reminder: Stop trying to be perfect with your plan. I know it can be hard. Just aim for consistent healthy monthly cash flow. Then life will get easier.
- You’ll stop worrying about what other people can do for you
- Your confidence will grow and attract people who want to work with you
- You’ll deal with your insecurities and ultimately find your true self
1. Build your community (even if you’re unsure of which direction you want to go or where you’ll end up). You’ll find your sweet spot soon enough.
2. Discover how to sell them what they NEED based on what they tell you they need, not what you THINK they need! (many entrepreneurs make this mistake)
3. Focus on a business model that allows you recurring income. You can’t beat that! Get out of survival mode and do what brings in consistent money!
Even if all your ducks aren’t in a row, don’t sweat it. Just start and keep going until you get to the other side. Consistency is a HUGE factor in your journey.
If you haven’t yet figured out how you can build your community, WHAT you can offer them, and HOW to sell to them with ease, set up a call so that you can get a plan in place.